By combining attentive, compassionate care with our extensive clinical and research resources, UT Southwestern Medical Center's cardiology experts provide you with individualized care within an environment that’s home to one of the pre-eminent health care facilities.
UT Southwestern is widely recognized as one of the nation’s leading heart disease treatment centers.
Our cardiologists and surgeons are highly trained and experienced in treating common and uncommon heart conditions in children and adults.
Our treatment programs for heart disease include these areas:
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cardiac procedures include heart bypass surgery, heart transplant, cardiac defibrillator implantation, and more
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Treating adults with conditions including malformations of the heart and related blood vessels
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Medical and surgical treatments for the inability of the heart to pump blood, including vasodilators and angioplasty
- General Cardiology
- Covering a variety of heart diseases, such as heart failure, inherited diseases, and hypertension
- Heart Rhythm Management
- Treatments for atrial fibrillation and other arrhythmias, including pacemaker implant and implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Use of angioplasty, cardiac catheterization, and other procedures to manage your heart condition
- Heart and Cancer Disease (Onco-Cardiology)
- Our specialists treat the side effects that heart and cancer disease can produce
- Assessing risk of developing cardiovascular disease through risk factors, family history, and more
Request an Appointment
See what we can do to mend your broken heart. To schedule an appointment with a cardiology expert at UT Southwestern's facilities in Dallas or for more information about our services, request an appointment or call 214-645-8300.