Billing and Insurance

Health Insurance

UT Southwestern Medical Center accepts most major medical insurance plans. You can view the list of insurance plans, but we recommend that you verify this coverage directly with the clinical practice or hospital where you are being seen.

Paying Your Bill


You can pay your bill online via your MyChart account. Log in, click on the Billing and Insurance tab, and select the statement you want to pay.

Learn about MyChart

Create a MyChart Account 

By Phone


Toll-free: 866-648-2455

By Mail

Account Resolutions Department
P.O. Box 848009
Dallas, TX 75284-8009

Please include the bottom portion of your statement and write your account number on your check.

Billing Questions

For more details, please visit the About Your Bill or FAQs section of this site.


Toll free: 866-648-2455


If you have a balance due, you can send us a secure message via MyChart by signing in, clicking on the Billing and Inquiries tab, and selecting Billing Account Summary. If you have a balance, there will be a hyperlink next to it that reads “See Account Details.” The Account Details page allows you to click and send a message. 



Account Resolutions Department
P.O. Box 848009
Dallas, TX 75284-8009 

In Person

8200 Brookriver Drive, 2nd floor
Dallas, TX 75247
(near I-35 and Mockingbird Lane)

Customer Account Analysts are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. It is preferred, but not required, that you make an appointment in advance by calling 469-291-2000.