Zale Lipshy University Hospital
Zale Lipshy University Hospital, located on Harry Hines Boulevard next to Parkland Memorial Hospital, is one of the world’s premier neurological diagnostic and treatment centers.
A referral hospital for North Texas and the entire southwestern U.S., Zale Lipshy provides coordinated, compassionate care to patients and families, administered by highly trained physicians utilizing state-of-the-art technology.
In addition to the neurosciences, the 152-bed Zale Lipshy University Hospital is also a treatment center for hematologic malignancies, urology, ophthalmology, oral surgery, psychiatry, rehabilitation, and other services.
- Comprehensive stroke program
- Staffed 24/7 by multispecialty stroke care professionals representing neurology, neurosurgery, neuroangiography, rehabilitation medicine, nursing, pharmacy, nutrition, and physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Cutting-edge imaging with 320-slice CT scanner and 3T MRI
- Neuro intensive care unit (ICU)
- A 20-bed unit staffed by physicians who are trained in neurology and critical care
- A sophisticated multimodality, multi-room suite providing both diagnostic and minimally invasive treatment interventions
- Psychiatric care
- An 18-bed inpatient psychiatric unit supported by active ECT and neuromodulation programs that serve both inpatients and outpatients
- A 42-bed rehabilitation unit that includes a comprehensive, interdisciplinary approach in rehabilitating patients with functional impairments due to acute illness or injury
- Twelve spacious surgical suites equipped for state-of-the-art specialty surgery, as well as more common surgical procedures
- Stereotactic services
- Utilizing the latest Gamma Knife and AcuRay technology