Simmons Cancer CenterUniversity HospitalBone Marrow Transplantation/Hematologic Malignancies Clinic
In the Bone Marrow Transplantation/Hematologic Malignancies Clinic at Simmons Cancer Center, our expert physicians and skilled staff manage patients with a range of blood and marrow conditions and diseases from diagnosis through their individualized treatment plan.
This clinic is the outpatient location where patients see their doctor or mid-level provider. Inpatients are seen and transplants occur at St. Paul University Hospital.
What We Treat
- Aplastic Anemia
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML)
- Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma
- Follicular Lymphoma
- HIV-Associated Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL)
- Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma (MM)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
- Other Lymphomas
Your First Appointment
Although we will make most of the preparations for your appointment, there are a few things you must do:
- Please bring your insurance information and/or a form of payment.
- Please bring a list of your current prescriptions and over-the-counter (nonprescription) drugs, vitamins or supplements, as well as a list of known drug allergies.
- Please arrange with us for your medical records and X-rays to be sent, or bring them with you.
- Feel free to bring someone with you, ask questions, and take notes.
Valet parking is available.