Ob/Gyn and Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic
UT Southwestern Medical Center's Obstetrics and Gynecology specialists offer the full spectrum of women’s health care services in a private practice setting.
Our growing multidisciplinary team includes specialists in maternal-fetal medicine, neonatology, pediatric surgery, cardiology, and other pediatric subspecialties. Ob/Gyn physicians are devoted to helping women maintain optimal health and well-being at each stage of life, while maternal-fetal medicine physicians in UT Southwestern Medical Center’s High-Risk Pregnancy and Genetics Program are recognized for their care and management of women with complicated pregnancies.
- Full obstetrical care and annual well-woman examinations
- Treatment of complex gynecologic problems such as pelvic infections, endometriosis, irregular bleeding, and menopausal symptoms
- Maternal-fetal transport service for women experiencing pregnancy complications
- Coordinated care with pediatric specialists in the event of complex postnatal issues
On the day of your appointment, please arrive early to allow time for parking and registration. We do our very best to see patients at their scheduled appointment time.
Please also bring the following items to your appointment:
- Driver’s license
- Current insurance card
- Completed questionnaire and additional paperwork that you received in the mail
- Medical records
- List of current medications
New patients who will be seen at UT Southwestern Maternal-Fetal Medicine at Children's Medical Center Legacy in Plano are asked to bring a completed medical information questionnaire to their appointment.
Canceling an Appointment
If it’s necessary to cancel your appointment, please notify the clinic or the Patient and Physician Referral Service at 214-645-8300 at least 24 hours in advance so we can accommodate others waiting to schedule an appointment.