Clinical Heart Center
The Clinical Heart Center team is proud to offer a wide variety of Cardiology services and care for our patients.
What We Treat
Our team of physicians provides expertise in such areas as:
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- General Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Minimally Invasive Heart Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Pregnancy and Heart Disease
- Preventative Cardiology
- Women and Heart Disease
We are committed to helping our patients get through any diagnosis and treatment. Patients have access to a full spectrum of cardiology care administered by experts.
- Clinical Heart Center – Cardiothoracic
- Clinical Heart Center – Congenital
- Clinical Heart Center – Cardiac Electrophysiology Clinic
- Clinical Heart Center – Preventative
- Clinical Heart Center – Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
Complementing our expert and compassionate care is a full range of state-of-the-art resources that enable us to deliver accurate diagnostic services and successful treatments.
- Anticoagulation therapy management
- Echocardiogram and Stress Echocardiogram
- Exercise stress testing
- Holter and Event Monitoring
We are also able to offer same day or next day appointments with one of our cardiologists, in addition to same day testing.
On the day of your appointment, please arrive 20 minutes early to allow time for parking and registration. We do our very best to see patients at their scheduled appointment time.
Please also bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card
- Method of payment
- Current medications or a complete list of medicines with doses, including all over-the-counter medications, herbs, and vitamins
- Completed paperwork if received prior to the appointment
Canceling an Appointment
If it's necessary to cancel your appointment, please notify the clinic at least 24 to 48 hours in advance so that we can accommodate others waiting to schedule an appointment.