General Dermatology Clinic
UT Southwestern Medical Center’s General Dermatology Clinic is the largest multispecialty dermatology group practice in North Texas and offers the full spectrum of diagnostic techniques, treatments, procedures, and advanced medical technologies.
Our physicians diagnose and treat both common and uncommon diseases of the skin, hair, and nails. Patients are also seen for cosmetic dermatology procedures.
Who We Are
Our specialists have developed innovative and effective techniques to treat a variety of skin conditions. We offer therapies for patients with acne, warts, and skin tags, as well as more complex and difficult-to-treat disorders.
What We Treat
Our dermatologists treat a wide variety of conditions and diseases, including:
- Blistering disorders
- Chicken pox/Shingles (varicella zoster)
- Connective-tissue diseases
- Contact dermatitis
- Cutaneous lymphomas
- Dermatitis herpetiformis (gluten intolerance)
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Leprosy (Hansen's Disease)
- Nail diseases
- Nevi (moles and other skin spots)
- Occupational skin diseases
- Oral diseases
- Pseudofolliculitis barbae (rash or razor bumps)
- Venereal disease