Medical Center in Las Colinas – Obstetrics/Gynecology Clinic
Our community-based care facility is centered on you.
Exceptional care … right in your own backyard
Leading-edge therapies, innovative treatments, and exceptional care are now in your own neighborhood. We’ve brought world-class care to you, delivered with the expertise and compassion that make UT Southwestern one of the top medical centers in the nation.
The Las Colinas General Internal Medicine Clinic specializes in maintaining long-term adult wellness.
- Preventative medicine
- Chronic disease management
- Routine well-visit exams and immunizations
- Sports and camp physicals
- Sexually transmitted infections screening and prevention
- Birth control counseling
The Las Colinas Obstetrics/Gynecology Clinic is a full-service practice, treating the full range of obstetric and gynecologic conditions.
- Annual gynecology exams, including pap smears
- Contraceptive management
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Pregnancy management and prenatal care
- Treatment of complex gynecologic problems such as pelvic infections, endometriosis, and irregular bleeding
- Treatment and management of menopausal symptoms
Diagnostic and imaging services are also available on-site:
- Laboratory services
Establish your care now with a UT Southwestern Medical Center and take advantage of the comprehensive benefits that only UT Southwestern can offer.
Contact UT Southwestern at 214-645-8300 or go online to request an appointment at one of our Medical Centers.