We offer flexible visiting hours to meet the needs of our patients and their guests. However, please remember that your loved one should receive plenty of rest during his or her stay to encourage healing.
Please note: All visitors are encouraged to check in at the main Guest Services desk, located in the lobby near the main entrance.
General Visiting Hours
24 hours a day, seven days a week
Areas with Special Visiting Hours
- Bone Marrow Transplant department
- Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to visit the Bone Marrow Transplant department.
- Cancer and Surgical Care departments
- We may limit the number of visitors or visiting hours for some acutely ill patients.
- Intensive Care Units
- Please refrain from visiting between 6 a.m.–8 a.m. and between 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. Please note: Visiting hours for the neonatal ICU may change frequently.
Our single-patient rooms comfortably accommodate loved ones who wish to stay the night. Each room includes a custom, ergonomically designed sleeper sofa, and bed linens are available upon request.
Visit the Maternity Care page for information on overnight accommodations in the Labor and Delivery department.