Maternal-Fetal Medicine Clinic
The Maternal-Fetal Medicine Clinic at Children’s Health℠ Children’s Medical Center Plano offers world-class and convenient services for women in North Texas who are facing high-risk pregnancies.
Our team works with community obstetricians to provide the full spectrum of diagnostic and consultative services, including:
- High-resolution, 3- and 4-D ultrasounds to visualize the baby’s development
- Intrauterine transfusions and fetal shunt placement
- Preconception counseling and genetic testing to identify inherited and antenatal risks
- Prenatal diagnostic procedures such as amniocentesis, chorionic villus sampling (CVS), fetal blood sampling, and intrauterine transfusions
Our maternal-fetal medicine specialists are recognized throughout North Texas and beyond for the care and management of women with complicated pregnancies.
On the day of your appointment, please arrive early to allow time for parking and registration. We do our very best to see patients at their scheduled appointment time.
Please also bring the following items to your appointment:
- Driver’s license
- Current insurance card
- Medical records
- List of current medications
Canceling an Appointment
If it’s necessary to cancel your appointment, please notify the clinic or our Patient and Physician Referral Service at 214-645-8300 at least 24 hours in advance so we can accommodate others waiting to schedule an appointment.