Maintaining the health and well-being of women – from teens through menopause and beyond – is our primary concern. We’re here to develop lasting relationships with you throughout all phases of life.
From annual well-woman exams to gynecological surgery, we have the expertise to serve all your needs in a friendly and comfortable environment.
- Routine annual well-woman evaluation (breast and pelvic physical exams, Pap smear, and other laboratory and imaging studies, as needed)
- Assessment and management of pelvic infections, endometriosis, and other problems of the female urinary and reproductive tracts
- Counseling on issues of contraceptive selection and use, and HPV vaccinations for adolescents and young adults
- Management and treatment options for menstrual problems such as heavy bleeding and PMS
- Management and treatment options for symptoms of menopause
- Pregnancy confirmation
- General gynecologic surgery such as hysterectomy, as well as procedures using minimally invasive techniques such as laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, and endometrial ablation
- Gynecology and Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic
- Dedicated to the health and well-being of women – from teens through menopause and beyond.
- Lowe Foundation Center for Women’s Preventative Health Care
- Focuses on the special health care needs of the post-reproductive, 40+ year-old woman.
- Pediatric-Adolescent Gynecology Program at Children’s Medical Center
- Specializes in the medical and surgical management of gynecological conditions unique to girls ages newborn to 18.
We invite you to learn more about the well-woman and gynecological services we offer. We look forward to caring for you.