Maintaining the health and well-being of women – from childhood through menopause and beyond – is our primary concern. We’re here to develop lasting relationships with you throughout all phases of life.
In addition to specialists in advance laparoscopic and robotic surgery, our physician team includes gynecologists with advanced training in fertility and advanced reproductive medicine, gynecological cancer, pediatric-adolescent gynecology, and urogynecology and pelvic floor disorders.
- Routine well-woman evaluation (breast and pelvic physical exams, Pap smear, and other laboratory and imaging studies, as needed)
- Assessment and management of pelvic infections, endometriosis, and other problems of the female urinary and reproductive tracts
- Counseling on issues of contraceptive selection and use, and HPV vaccinations for adolescents and young adults
- Management and treatment options for menstrual problems such as heavy bleeding and PMS
- Management and treatment options for symptoms of menopause
- Advanced reproductive medicine to address the needs of women who have reproductive endocrinology disorders
- Fertility evaluations for you and your partner to identify any reasons you're having trouble getting pregnant
- Pregnancy confirmation
- Treatments for urinary and pelvic floor conditions
- General gynecologic surgery such as hysterectomy, as well as procedures using minimally invasive techniques such as laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, and endometrial ablation
- Cancer prevention, assessments, counseling, preventive surgery, and medical management for many types of gynecological cancers.
- Ob/Gyn and Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic
- UT Southwestern Medical Center Las Colinas
- UT Southwestern Medical Center Park Cities
- Dedicated to the health and well-being of women – from teens through menopause and beyond.
- Lowe Foundation Center for Women’s Preventative Health Care
- Focuses on the special health care needs of the post-reproductive, 40+ year-old woman.
Gynecology Specialty Clinics
- Pediatric-Adolescent Gynecology Program at Children’s Medical Center
- Specializes in the medical and surgical management of gynecological conditions unique to girls ages newborn to 18.
- Urogynecology and Pelvic Floor Disorders Clinic
- Offers a full range of surgical and non-surgical treatments for urinary and pelvic floor conditions.
- Fertility and Advanced Reproductive Medicine Clinic
- Specializes in treatment of reproductive endocrinology disorders in women of all ages as well as fertility problems affecting couples of childbearing age
- Gynecological Oncology Clinic at Simmons Cancer Center
- Offers evaluation and treatment to women with cancer of the reproductive tract as well as preventative treatment to women at increased risk for hereditary cancer.
Request an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with a gynecologist, or for more information about our services, request an appointment or call 214-645-8300.