The pediatric ear, nose, and throat (ENT) specialists at UT Southwestern Medical Center have the knowledge and experience to provide children with advanced care, including the accurate diagnosis, effective treatment, and ongoing management of all types of ENT conditions.
Our caring and compassionate specialists use UT Southwestern’s state-of-the-art diagnostic resources to accurately identify and treat the spectrum of pediatric ENT conditions.
Our physicians specialize in the following conditions and their related treatments.
- Audiologic testing for all ages of children from birth to age 18, including standard hearing testing, otoacoustic emissions (OAE), and auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing
- Cochlear implantation
- Congenital, traumatic, or infectious conditions involving the ear
- Infections of the outer, middle, or inner ear
- Management of hearing and balance disorders
- Middle ear reconstructive surgery to restore mechanical hearing
- Surgical and medical care for chronic diseases of the ear such as cholesteatomas
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Removal of adenoids
- Surgical and medical treatment of chronic sinusitis
- Endoscopic examination of air, food, and sinus passages
- Evaluation and treatment of infectious, congenital, and neoplastic head and neck masses, including the lymph nodes and thyroid gland
- Evaluation and treatment of voice disorders
- Surgical and medical treatment of diseases of the larynx and trachea, including subglottic stenosis and tracheotomy
- Tonsillectomy (removal of tonsils) related to obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and recurrent infections