Specialized, Expert Care for Lymphoma Patients
With an accurate diagnosis and the right care, many types of lymphoma can be successfully treated. Some may not even require treatment for years after diagnosis.
UT Southwestern Medical Center’s experienced lymphoma specialists expertly diagnose and treat people with every variety of the disease. Our multidisciplinary team offers the most advanced technologies, evidence-based treatments, and comprehensive lymphoma care available.
We work with each patient to develop a personalized, coordinated plan of care. We’re here to help you and your family – from diagnosis to treatment and beyond.
The UT Southwestern Difference
Highlights of our lymphoma program include:
- On-staff hematopathologists, who are specially trained pathologists who identify, classify, and diagnose even the most complex, rare varieties of lymphoma
- Proven treatments, tailored to each patient’s unique needs and variation of the disease
- Adoptive immunotherapies, which manipulate patients’ or donors’ immune systems to more effectively fight lymphoma cells
- The number-one survival rate for bone marrow transplantation in Texas
- A range of evidence-based chemotherapies
- Sophisticated imaging technologies
- Access to clinical trials of promising new lymphoma treatments not yet available to the public
We also offer a range of support services to help patients and families through lymphoma treatment and beyond, including:
- Cancer psychology
- Support groups and classes
- Oncology nutrition
- Spiritual support
- Oncology rehabilitation
- EMBRACE Survivorship
- Oncology social work
- Transitional care coordination
- Integrative therapies
Request an Appointment
To schedule a visit with a lymphoma specialist at UT Southwestern’s facilities in Dallas or to learn more about our services, request an appointment or call 214-645-8300.
Meet Our Lymphoma Experts
UT Southwestern’s skilled lymphoma specialists provide expert, patient-centered care.