UT Southwestern Cancer Care
Advanced Care for All Types of Liver Cancer
UT Southwestern Medical Center’s multidisciplinary liver cancer program offers the region’s most advanced tools, technologies, and therapies for diagnosing and treating all types of liver cancer.
Our specialized liver cancer team is made up of medical and radiation oncologists, gastroenterologists, surgeons, and others – all working together to deliver individualized patient care and bring about the best possible outcomes.
The UT Southwestern Difference
Highlights of UT Southwestern’s liver cancer program include:
- The most current, evidence-based therapies and surgical procedures
- Radiologists who specialize in gastrointestinal cancers and have expertise in abdominal imaging technologies
- A liver cancer screening program aimed at detecting and treating the disease as early as possible
- Participation in national efforts aimed at using biomarkers to detect liver cancer in its early stages
- Participation in clinical trials of promising new liver cancer therapies, giving patients opportunities to benefit from treatments not yet available to the public
We also offer a range of support services to help patients and families through before, during, and after treatment for liver cancer, including:
- Cancer psychology
- Support groups and classes
- Oncology nutrition
- Spiritual support
- Oncology rehabilitation
- EMBRACE Survivorship
- Oncology social work
- Transitional care coordination
- Integrative therapies
Request an Appointment
To schedule a visit with a liver cancer specialist at UT Southwestern’s facilities in Dallas or to learn more about our services, request an appointment or call 214-645-8300.
Meet Our Liver Cancer Specialists
UT Southwestern’s liver cancer team delivers expert, patient-centered care.