Your Partner in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
UT Southwestern’s Center for Breast Care offers comprehensive, patient-centered breast cancer treatment using the latest medications, techniques, and therapies.
Our multidisciplinary team includes some of the best breast cancer specialists in the world. Our experts dedicate their entire clinical focus to treating breast cancer, which means you receive unsurpassed care in a state-of-the-art facility. At every step of your treatment and recovery, we are here to be your partner in the fight against breast cancer.
The UT Southwestern Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center is the only National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center in North Texas. Our breast cancer specialists have earned international recognition for their contributions to the field.
At the Center for Breast Care, you will benefit from the knowledge and experience of an entire team of breast care specialists, including medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists; breast imaging specialists; pathologists; and reconstructive surgeons.
Our team is located in one convenient clinic, making appointments with multiple doctors quicker and less stressful. Our specialists can easily communicate about and collaborate on individual cases, which means our patients receive the highest standard of care from an entire team of experts.
Breast Cancer Services
We offer the most advanced technologies and techniques available for breast cancer diagnosis, screening, and treatment, including medications and other therapies that are not available at every hospital. We are committed to integrated leading cancer treatments with personalized strategies to improve your overall health and well-being, with a goal of enhancing your quality of life both today and in the future as a cancer survivor.
Our services include:
- Advanced diagnostic techniques, including fine needle aspiration biopsy and vacuum-assisted needle biopsy
- Accurate staging of breast cancer using leading imaging technologies
- The latest surgical techniques, including lumpectomy, mastectomy, sentinel lymph node biopsy, and axillary lymph node dissection
- Chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, and other medical therapy options
- The most precise radiation therapy
- Innovative breast reconstructive options
- All phases of clinical trials for every stage of breast cancer
- Enhanced surveillance and screening options for high-risk patients through our award-winning cancer genetics program
- Complementary strategies for improving overall health and well-being
In addition, we offer:
- Breast cancer screening
- Nutrition counseling
- Support groups for you and your family
- Lymphedema therapy
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Lifestyle education
- Genetic counseling
Request an Appointment
To schedule a visit with a breast cancer specialist at UT Southwestern’s facilities in Dallas or to learn more about our services, request an appointment or call 214-645-8300.
Meet Our Breast Cancer Specialists
Our highly-trained subspecialists are committed to providing you personalized care that works for you.