- Epilepsy surgery advancements can eliminate seizures, improve patients’ memories
- Is massage safe during pregnancy?
- No surprises along the way
- Beat AML: Promising outcomes for seniors with acute myeloid leukemia
- What Texas couples need to know about gestational surrogacy
- Medical therapy for fragility fractures improves patient mobility, reduces recurrence
- Iron Man contender uses exercise to beat heart disease odds
- It’s the climb: Blood pressure management propels one man’s reach for the top
- Amy Velderman lives a life of miracles
- Landmark research might change how we treat AFib in heart failure patients
- Influenza hammers Dallas County: What Texans need to know
- Continuing to beat the odds
- Prescription for rare heart disorder: Think outside the box
- New research: Should more pregnant women be induced at 39 weeks?
- Heart attack patient rebuilds his health: ‘I’m still running’
- Cervical ripening methods when induction is part of the birth plan
- Breaking news: New stroke procedure quadruples care timeline
- Attention women: Low sex drive? Testosterone won’t help
- Why telemedicine may have a role in pregnancy care in Texas
- Patient benefits from neoadjuvant breast cancer clinical trials
- Which over-the-counter cold medications are safe during pregnancy?
- Young and hip: Joint preservation surgery may be the long-term answer to hip pain
- Should pregnant moms be concerned about gastroenteritis?