For people who live in the Richardson/Plano area, leading-edge cancer care has just gotten more convenient. UT Southwestern’s Harold C. Simmons Cancer Center – the region’s only NCI-designated cancer center – is now offering services at the UT Southwestern Clinical Center at Richardson/Plano, located on Waterview Parkway adjacent to the UT Dallas campus in Richardson.
The clinic offers convenient access to Simmons’ cancer specialists and cancer-related services. Board-certified medical oncologist Klaus Hollmig, M.D., oversees care at the Richardson/Plano location as Medical Director. He and the experienced staff coordinate with other members of the cancer care team in Dallas when necessary.
“My patient-care philosophy involves matching each patient’s disease, wishes, and goals with the treatment that is best suited for him or her while preserving as much quality of life as possible,” Dr. Hollmig says.
At the Richardson/Plano clinic, patients have access to:
- Next-day appointments with Dr. Hollmig
- Single-patient infusion rooms for chemotherapy with satellite TV, a DVD player in each room, and complimentary Wi-Fi
- On-site lab services
- Imaging services (opening Spring 2014)
- Dietitian, financial counselor, and oncology-certified nurses
- Free, convenient parking
- Patient resource area and nourishment room with complimentary snacks
Request an Appointment
UT Southwestern Clinical Center Richardson/Plano
3030 Waterview Parkway
Richardson, Texas 75080
To schedule an appointment at this location, call 214-645-8300.