- 5 foods containing potentially heart-healthy polyphenols
- 3 signs your vocal cords may be damaged
- You can exercise while pregnant – start now!
- Practicing what I preach: I’m ready to lose weight and live healthier
- 4 things pregnant women need to know about Zika virus
- 10 truths about statins and high cholesterol
- What you need to know if you are sent for a fetal MRI
- Why it’s time to care about the heart disease epidemic
- Is ‘pregnancy brain’ real or just a myth?
- Is chocolate good for the heart?
- Would an IUD or birth control implant work for me?
- Cancer prevention: The diet, exercise, and weight connection
- How does Asian ancestry affect heart disease risk?
- Should I stop taking medication when I’m pregnant?
- When should a student-athlete see a doctor for a concussion?