MyChart is UT Southwestern Medical Center’s secure, online health management tool that allows you to make appointments and easily communicate with your physician and clinic regarding routine questions about your health care.
It’s easy to use and navigate. And it’s available whenever you need it – from home or at work – so you won’t have to wait until your clinic or physician’s office is open.
With MyChart, you can:
- Access health education materials
- Request/cancel appointments
- Request prescription renewals
- Review past office visits and future appointments
- Send secure messages to your health care providers
- View current medications prescribed by UT Southwestern physicians
- View immunization records
- View laboratory and imaging results
- View your health issues list
You Should Know
- If you’re experiencing a medical emergency, do not use MyChart. Dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- If you need an urgent appointment or need to discuss an urgent medical question with your physician, call the physician’s office directly.
- MyChart is available for the iPhone and Android. Visit your app store to download the MyChart app.
- MyChart is not intended to replace office visits with your physician, who may request that you schedule an appointment in order to make an accurate diagnosis and determine the best treatment plan for your condition.
Enroll in MyChart
If you would like to enroll in MyChart, ask during your next visit to one of UT Southwestern’s outpatient clinical practices. Our staff can advise you whether the clinical practice participates in the MyChart program and can assist you with enrolling.
Your physician needs to discuss enrollment with you in order to release lab results via MyChart, and to respond to your prescription renewal requests.