Orthopaedic, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Programs
Our Orthopaedic, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Programs help patients achieve the highest possible level of physical, functional, and cognitive independence after an injury or illness. We offer comprehensive care by a team of experts at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Las Colinas.
We also provide nonsurgical treatment options for patients suffering from joint, back, and neck pain, including conditions such as arthritis, acute musculoskeletal injuries, degenerative disc disease, and herniated discs.
Our goal is to work with patients to strengthen muscles and increase flexibility to alleviate pain and improve quality of life without resorting to surgery or long-term medication.
Our Services and Treatments
- A vast array of diagnostic and treatment options
- Bone health (osteopenia and osteoporosis)
- Care of the female athlete
- Chronic, overuse injuries
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Musculoskeletal medicine
- Nonoperative fracture care
- Pre-participation physicals
- Running injuries
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Stress fractures
- Ultrasound-guided injections
- X-ray-guided lumbar spine injections
Our physicians coordinate the care of patients with complex disorders, assuring that all aspects of their health receive the proper care.