General Internal Medicine Clinic
Primary care physicians in the General Internal Medicine Clinic specialize in maintaining long-term adult wellness.
Other conditions treated include:
Our physicians coordinate the care of patients with complex disorders, assuring that all aspects of their health receive the proper care.
They also oversee active research programs in Alzheimer’s disease, osteoporosis prevention, cancer epidemiology, geriatrics, hypertension, and various genetic disorders, providing patients the benefit of the latest medical thinking.
Services in the General Internal Medicine Clinic include:
- Preventative medicine
- Chronic disease management
- Routine well-visit examinations and immunizations
- Sports and camp physicals
- Sexually transmitted infection screening and prevention
- Birth control counseling
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Pre-operative assessment
- Consultations and second opinions