At the William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital, dining is all about choice, quality, and convenience. Whether it’s for a sit-down meal or a quick snack, diners find a wide selection of nutritious food options.
Hospital visitors and staff also have a number of comfortable, modern dining areas where they can enjoy meals and beverages or simply relax. Dining options include:
- Main Cafeteria: Located on the first floor of the hospital, the cafeteria offers healthy, restaurant-quality food seven days a week. Booths and alcoves offer inviting spaces to eat or engage in private conversation.
- Simply to Go: Also on the first floor, Simply to Go is open around the clock, seven days a week. It offers lighter fare, including salads, sandwiches, snacks, sushi, beverages, coffee, and desserts.
- Coffee Shop: Located inside Simply to Go, the Coffee Shop features a variety of coffee blends seven days a week.
- In-Room Dining: At Your Request Room Service Dining® allows patients to order from a room-service menu and have quality food delivered to their rooms.
- Dining Pavilion and Outdoor Dining: A bright and airy dining pavilion gives diners an additional attractive setting for eating and relaxing. Al fresco dining is also available in attractively landscaped areas close to the cafeteria.