News and Media
William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital news releases are distributed by the UT Southwestern Medical Center Office of Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs.
- Making a life’s work out of second chances: Three transplant nurses share their stories
- UT Southwestern ranked No. 1 hospital in Dallas-Fort Worth by U.S. News & World Report, adding to multiple recognitions in 2017
- Heart patient says Clements University Hospital chef 'makes my soul smile'
- UTSW earns national honor for nursing excellence
- With the new hospital's distinctive 'W' design, form follows function – and function reflects vision
- Preparation, communication, and celebration support fast-approaching hospital opening
- CBS DFW/KRLD Interview with John Warner, M.D.
- “Match Day” lights a celebratory fire for nurses and staff
- A conversation with Dr. John Warner about the new hospital