UT Southwestern Medical Center offers state-of-the-art medical and surgical patient care in all types of urologic diseases.
What We Treat
Our team of physicians provides expertise in such areas as:
- Comprehensive treatment of urologic cancers
- Expert treatment in women's urology, urogynecology, incontinence, and prolapse
- Minimally invasive urology surgery, including robotic radical prostatectomy
- Men’s urology, infertility, and sexual dysfunction
- Comprehensive care for patients with kidney, ureteral, and bladder stones
- Reconstructive urology
On the day of your appointment, please arrive 20 minutes early to allow time for parking and registration. We do our very best to see patients at their scheduled appointment time.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card
- Method of payment
- Current medications
- Completed paperwork, if you received forms before the visit
Canceling An Appointment
If it’s necessary to cancel your appointment, please notify us 24 to 48 hours in advance so we can accommodate others waiting to schedule an appointment. You may call our Patient and Physician Referral Services at 214-645-8300.