Parking and Transportation
Self-parking is available in the Tower Garage on the east side of Harry Hines at Medical District Drive and Tex Oak Drive and is free of charge for Aston patients with a parking voucher from your clinic. Free transportation is provided on the Aston Express:
- Shuttle picks up passengers from the first floor breezeway of the Tower Garage, located just past the automobile ticket gate entrance
- Continuous service from 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. weekdays
- Wheelchair accessible
- No weekend service
- Picks up every 10 minutes
- Drops off at the Aston Building; please note that the shuttle stop has been moved to the rear of the building to reduce congestion and ensure patient safety. Guest & Patient Services staff are available at the new entrance to assist arriving patients.
Valet parking is available in the circular driveway in front of the Aston Building:
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 5:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Fee: $5 with patient validation, $25 for vendors
- A book of five coupons may be purchased for $20 at any valet station.
- Visitors who valet park and then drive to another facility on campus the same day may valet park free at the second location by presenting their first valet receipt.
Numerous public transportation routes serve Southwestern Medical District, including both bus and rail. Several DART bus routes stop on Harry Hines Boulevard near the main entrance of the building.
Once on campus, patients and visitors may ride UT Southwestern's free shuttle bus service to many of our buildings.
The Aston Building is located on Harry Hines Boulevard, south of Inwood Road and next to Parkland Memorial Hospital. For more detailed directions, call 214-648-6264.