Health Professional Programs
UT Southwestern Medical Center is at the forefront of clinical care, research, and education. As a component of UT Southwestern, our School of Health Professions offers opportunities for professional achievement and advancement for health care providers in many disciplines.
Currently, we have programs in the following areas:
- Master of Clinical Nutrition – CP
- Master of Clinical Nutrition – R.D./L.H.P.
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Master of Prosthetics – Orthotics
- Master of Rehabilitation Counseling
- Emergency Medical Technician Certification
- Paramedic Certification
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Radiation Therapy
Continuing Education Programs
- Camp John Marc
- CPIU – Community Prevention and Intervention Unit
- DFW AHEC – Dallas-Fort Worth Area Health Education Center