Our voice care specialists provide comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic services for a variety of swallowing problems, including those related to head and neck cancer following radiation, chemotherapy, or surgery, and neurological problems such as stroke, brain injury, Parkinson’s disease, and multiple sclerosis.
What We Treat
Serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area and beyond, our specially trained physicians and therapists have the knowledge and experience to provide you with an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment of all types of swallowing disorders.
The swallowing disorders we treat include:
- Difficulty swallowing, or dysphagia
- Aspiration, or food going down the windpipe
- Food or liquids getting stuck in the throat
- Pain or tightness with swallowing
- Radiation therapy-related problems associated with head and neck cancer
- Weakness with swallowing
- Zenker’s diverticulum, a pouch that develops in the wall of the esophagus
Request an Appointment
If you experience difficulty swallowing, we can help. To schedule an appointment with one of our laryngologists, or for more information about our services, call 214-645-8300.