UT Southwestern Medical Center offers the latest advances in fertility management, including artificial insemination, in vitro fertilization, and vasectomy. Our Infertility Program is dedicated to accurate assessment and effective treatment.
Each year, our specialists evaluate hundreds of couples for fertility management, including women with the most complex gynecologic and endocrine problems. Couples in our program benefits from the analysis and recommendations provided by a team of infertility experts. By assessing both partners’ fertility profiles, our specialists are able to determine the precise treatment regimen for successful fertility management.
UT Southwestern’s fertility services include:
- Complete evaluation of men, including semen analysis
- Complete evaluation of women, including fertility, hormonal, and physical testing
- Egg donation
- Gamete intrafallopian transfer
- Gestational surrogacy
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intrauterine insemination
- Laparoscopy and hysteroscopy for infertility patients, as well as those with uterine anomalies
- Microsurgery for reversal of tubal ligation
- Ovulation induction
- Pre-pregnancy counseling and evaluation
- Sperm banking
- Vasectomy reversal
- Zygote intrafallopian transfer
Patients with fertility problems can also be treated by our gynecology service.