The Women’s Imaging Program at UT Southwestern Medical Center specializes in providing imaging and diagnostic services including breast cancer screens, gynecological exams, and fertility and pregnancy services for women of all ages.
Advanced imaging tools such as ultrasound, MRI, and fetal imaging allow our physicians and specialists to make the most accurate diagnoses and prescribe targeted treatments and therapies for breast, gynecologic, and fetal conditions.
First in Texas
Our Ob/Gyn Ultrasound service was the first unit in Texas to be nationally accredited by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine. Our physicians include the leading radiologist in the Southwest to use fetal magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to evaluate fetal abnormalities.
The examinations available at UT Southwestern include:
- 3-D digital mammography
- 3-D and 4-D obstetrical sonograms
- Bone density (DEXA) scans
- Breast localization
- Catheter-based angiography
- Fetal magnetic resonance
- High-resolution breast ultrasound
- High-risk obstetrical imaging, including imaging for complex antenatal fetal problems and maternal complications of pregnancy with a particular emphasis on MRI
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Magnetic resonance mammography (MRM)
- OB sonography
- Ovarian cancer screening
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Stereotactic breast biopsy guidance