Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation Evaluation and Treatment
Your journey to better health begins with a comprehensive evaluation of your pelvic floor condition.
Our physicians will do a postural and structural assessment, a neurological evaluation, and musculoskeletal and neuromuscular examinations. We also offer electrodiagnostic and radiologic evaluations, if necessary, to confirm the diagnosis.
Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation Treatments
Once we have evaluated your problem, we will come up with an individualized treatment plan tailored to your unique needs.
The pelvic floor rehabilitation treatments we offer include:
- Bladder retraining
- Bowel retraining
- Connective tissue manipulation
- Electrical stimulation
- Home exercise program
- Interventional pain procedures
- Manual therapy
- Medication management
- Myofascial release
- Neural mobilization
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Patient education
- Physical therapy (both general and specialized for pelvic floor muscle problems)
- Psychology referral
- Strengthening/alignment/stabilization exercises
- Support devices and orthotics