Support Groups and Online Resources
UT Southwestern Medical Center has a caring staff of medical professionals who are committed to enhancing patients’ quality of life, as well as meeting the needs of patients’ families. Our staff can direct them to a variety of informative and enriching support groups and other resources, which can be tailored to meet a specific situation.
At UT Southwestern, excellence in patient care includes pointing the way to resources you and your family may not be familiar with, but which have proved invaluable to others. We trust these services will assist you on the road to healing and improved health.
- American Cancer Society: Pain
- American Chronic Pain Association
- American Pain Foundation
- American Psychological Association
- Arthritis Foundation: North Texas Region
- Back Pain Support Group
- National Cancer Institute: Understanding Cancer Pain
- National Headache Foundation
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
- National Pain Foundation
- The National Migraine Association