Physicians, surgeons, and neurosurgeons at UT Southwestern Medical Center have the experience and expertise to treat the full range of spinal injuries and conditions. Back and neck conditions can seriously and adversely affect your life but can be healed with a variety of therapies, surgical, and nonsurgical procedures we provide.
Our physicians offer groundbreaking, minimally invasive treatments as well as traditional surgical procedures to treat a variety of spine conditions.
The conditions we treat include:
- Adult scoliosis, a lateral, or side to side, curvature of the spine
- Chronic back and neck pain
- Degenerative discs
- Degenerative diseases of the neck and spine
- Herniated discs
- Kyphosis, a bowed curvature of the spine
- Myelopathy, also known as cervical spondylitic myelopathy (CSM)
- Radiculopathy (pinched nerve)
- Spinal deformities
- Spinal fractures
- Spinal fusion
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal tumors
- Spondylolisthesis, a dislocation of a vertebra
We can also reduce or eliminate the health complications, problematic symptoms, or other conditions that accompany conditions and injuries to the spine. Our compassionate physicians work to provide you with attentive, personalized care to relieve the pain and mobility problems associated with spine-related conditions and injuries.