UT Southwestern Medical Center’s Department of Neurological Surgery is a recognized leader in comprehensive management of brain and spine conditions, disorders, and injuries. U.S. News & World Report ranks our neurosurgery care among the top in the nation and the highest in North Texas.
We’re experts in diagnosing and treating the full range of neurological conditions. The conditions we treat include:
- Epilepsy, including partial and generalized seizures
- Movement disorders, including Parkinson’s disease
- Cancerous neurological tumors
- Brain or spinal cord injuries
- Brain swelling
- Brain tumors
- Nerve and neuromuscular conditions that may cause life-threatening issues
- Migraine, tension, cluster, or other headaches
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Skull base disorders
- Spine and disc degeneration
At UT Southwestern, you are treated by a multidisciplinary team that is focused on providing the compassionate care that addresses your specific needs. Our neurosurgeons, physicians, and other health professionals have completed advanced training in their fields. In addition, our groundbreaking research can be applied to you in the latest, most innovative treatments.