- UT Southwestern cardiologists, physician assistants, dietitians, medical students, and YOU! (Kids welcome, too!)
- Hear about an important health topic and then take a walk with UT Southwestern cardiologists to learn how the “heart pros” stay healthy. Free health screenings are available during the event.
- Saturday, October 18, 2014
9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Featured Topic: Exercise
- Andy Brown Community Park East
260 East Parkway Blvd.
Coppell, TX 75019
- To Get Moving! with UT Southwestern toward a healthier and happier you!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-645-8300.
Heart Team Walk Leader
Whether you’re a seasoned trekker or a couch potato, come join us as we step up and step out for heart health.
Free bottled water and printed tips on health and nutrition will be provided. Restrooms available on site.
Look for the blue and white UT Southwestern Medical Center banner and the white canopy near the park’s center entrance.