our trial will be a single arm trial to test the hypothesis that the RoC algorithm can estimate the risk of ovarian cancer with a specificity of 98% and the addition of the TVS further improves specificity. in addition, the feasibility of population screening for ovarian cancer in a low risk population will be assessed (assess compliance rates).
1. Female > or = 50 years old and less than 75 years old
2. Post-menopausal >/= 12 months amenorrhea
3. Have at least one ovary
4. Do not have a diagnosis of cancer and have not received any chemotherapy or radiation for >12 months prior to enrolling
5. Are capable and willing to return to UT Southwestern for a CA 125 blood test yearly or earlier if indicated
6. Are capable and willing to return to UT Southwestern for a transvaginal ultrasound if indicated. The indication would be an increase in the CA 125 to the level of elevated risk prompting evaluation with an ultrasound.
7. Women will need a gynecologist to have follow-up with if indicated