At UT Southwestern’s Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center, we offer access to some of the latest treatments for head and neck cancer through our clinical trials.
We’re currently exploring radiation techniques in treating larynx cancer, robotic surgery in oropharyngeal cancer, and immunotherapy in thyroid cancer.
A sampling of our current clinical trials includes:
- CyberKnife Accelerated Hemilarynx Stereotactic Radiotherapy Study for Early-Stage Glottic Larynx Cancer
- Transoral Surgery Followed by Low-Dose or Standard-Dose Radiation Therapy With or Without Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With HPV Positive Stage III-IVA Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Ceritinib in Mutation- and Oncogene-Directed Therapy in Thyroid Cancer
- Pembrolizumab in Anaplastic/Undifferentiated Thyroid Cancer
- A Phase 3 Clinical Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in First-Line Treatment of Recurrent/Metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Individualized Treatment in Treating Patients With Stage II-IVB Nasopharyngeal Cancer Based on EBV DNA
See a full list of our head and neck cancer trials.
Request an Appointment
To schedule a visit with a head and neck cancer specialist at UT Southwestern’s facilities in Dallas or to learn more about our services, request an appointment or call 214-645-8300.