Texas Health Alliance has opened the doors to its newly expanded emergency department—the first phase of a two-part, $25 million construction project that eventually will grow the ED to more than twice its previous size … Read Full Story
Expanding Services and Providers at Regional Medical Centers
Our community presence is growing! We are pleased to announce these recent additions to our regional medical centers.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology: Yetunde Fatunde, M.D.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Renee Enriquez, M.D.
- Spine: Carlos Bagley, M.D.; Stephanie Jones, M.D.; Ankit Patel, M.D.; Michael Van Hal, M.D.
- Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation: Lindsay Ramey, M.D.
- General Internal Medicine: Aimee Hoyer, M.D.; Seema Rao, M.D.
- Family Medicine: Ima Tanner, M.D.; Marium Afzal, M.D.
- MOHS Surgery: Rajiv Nijhawan, M.D.; Divya Srivastava, M.D.
- Neurology: Roger Blair, M.D.
- Neuro-Otolaryngology: Joe Kutz, M.D.
- Otolaryngology: Brittny Tillman, M.D.
- Pulmonary Hypertension: Kelly Chin, M.D.; Sonja Bartolome, M.D.; Trushil Shah, M.D.
- Urology: Tolulope Bakare, M.D.
UTSW care earns national recognition
UT Southwestern is ranked the #1 Hospital in Dallas-Fort Worth by U.S. News & World Report for 2017-18, while 10 of our specialties have been either nationally ranked (top 50 in the nation) or designated as high performing by the publication.
Six Nationally Ranked Specialties
- Urology (#19)
- Geriatrics (#24)
- Diabetes & Endocrinology (#25)
- Neurology & Neurosciences (#38)
- Nephrology (#39)
- Ears, Nose & Throat (#50)
Eight High-Performing Specialties and Procedures
New Medical Center in the Heart of Fort Worth
The Monty and Tex Moncrief Medical Center at Fort Worth, our new outpatient facility in Fort Worth’s medical district, provides local access to care in 16 UT Southwestern specialties.